- You are studying for a master’s degree in economics, business administration or another relevant field
- You want to gain practical experience
- You enjoy working with numbers
- You enjoy working in a team and are sociable
- You are interested in competition policy issues
- You want to improve your skills in MS Office and statistics programs
- You are looking for an entry into an economic consulting company
Type of employment: full time
Place of employment: Dusseldorf
Period of employment: 3-6 Months
Start of employment: at short notice
We have a high interest in working students at the Düsseldorf office location and remunerate them well accordingly.
Please submit your complete application to PHildebrand@ee-mc.com, specifying the date when you can possibly start and your salary expectations. For any further question please contact Dr. Hildebrand directly under +49 211 4544977-0.